[teacherartexchange] holiday projects: poinsettias

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 06 2005 - 20:28:36 PST

a quick note - when i do poinsettia studies i call and
ask businesses to donate a few since i'm constantly
trying not to spend so much $ out of my own pocket. i
write an official letter so that the business has a
record of the donation for write off purposes and
afterwords have given color copies and/or photos of
the work students did along with a thank you note from
me. i've had walmart, publix (a regional grocery
chain), target, lowe's, home depot, and the local
florists all donate a few plants and they were really
nice... we did christmas cacti, too.

:D happy holidays!

wendy free