Re:[teacherartexchange] holiday projetcs

---------

From: christine (kotarsky_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 06 2005 - 15:50:45 PST

Stacie
I have done 2 projects in the past. 1 was to teach 1 pt perspective and draw
cubes and then turn the cubes into gifts or other objects that are cubes and
rectangular prisms. Also we did a water color painting of winter. We Drew
snowpeople. For each of the 3 circles we mixed the coplementary colors
groups. Each circle for the snowguy/gal was modeled using a different shade.
Gray winter sky, leaving white for snow. They looked very cold. You wouldn't
know about this in Miami.
Hope this helps
Christine