Re: [teacherartexchange] holiday project

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 06 2005 - 07:24:54 PST

Chris,

Your lessons for subverting holiday "art" requests are fantastic and
creative. You're being mindful of your curricular standards as well as
being sensitive to your students' diversity, AND appeasing your various
admins. You should give some thought to presenting your philosophy and
ideas at an NAEA conference. Although I was fortunate I never had admin
or teachers trying to interfere with my curric, a lot of teachers have
to navigate that slippery slope.

maggie