RE: [teacherartexchange] drywall texture/paint

---------

From: Diane Davis (dianemdavis_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 06 2005 - 07:20:53 PST

 I do cave drawings by having students cover drywall with plaster to make their own cave walls. They create a texture in the plaster and we incorporate that texture into our paintings. I use both watercolors and tempera on the plaster,covering them with a tempera varnish so the paints don't flake off. They look awesome.
diane