Re: [teacherartexchange] Need Quick Drying Paint

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 06 2005 - 07:16:13 PST

Hi, Woody,

If all you're trying to do is seal the plate for inking, what about
spraying with fixative? Or even hairspray (the dollar-store kind)?

I'm surprised latex house paint wouldn't dry in time. I know when I
paint my walls here in Tucson, they are dry to touch in that amount of
time. You're not in Kansas anymore; doesn't Alby's arid climate dry the
paint in your time frame? Someday I'll have to get over to Alby and
take one of your workshops. I was in Santa Fe for a few days the week
before Thanksgiving and fell in love with it all over again.
Unfortunately, it's a very expensive crush....

Maggie