RE: [teacherartexchange] Second Grade Still Life Paintings From Imagination

---------

bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Dec 06 2005 - 07:00:57 PST

About the still life paintings from Linda at St. John's School, these are
fantastic. I mean I wish I could get my art 4 seniors to be loose and free
like that. Marvelous use of color, values, composition, etc. I think they
would be great matted and framed. They remind me of Matisse and other
artists of that time who would paint without abandon. I love it.

Ken Schwab

bicyclken@earthlink.net
http://room3art.com

Imagination