Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Need Quick Drying Paint

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 05 2005 - 16:57:48 PST

I do a collograph printmaking workshop that requires
painting the printing plate (and then drying time)
prior to inking and printing. Normally I use some
cheap white house paint. But for workshops it would
be great if I could coat the plates with something
that would dry completely in a very short time. By
that I mean 20 - 30 minutes. Does anyone know what
I could use (just for workshops). It's complicated
to have participants come back later to print their
plates. Any suggestions would be welcome.

	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM    87199-1703