[teacherartexchange] Need Quick Drying Paint

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 05 2005 - 16:57:48 PST

I do a collograph printmaking workshop that requires
painting the printing plate (and then drying time)
prior to inking and printing. Normally I use some
cheap white house paint. But for workshops it would
be great if I could coat the plates with something
that would dry completely in a very short time. By
that I mean 20 - 30 minutes. Does anyone know what
I could use (just for workshops). It's complicated
to have participants come back later to print their
plates. Any suggestions would be welcome.
                        Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
		mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net