Re: [teacherartexchange] another painting question

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (smiller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 05 2005 - 12:27:54 PST

I'm a big fan of acrylic gloss or matte meduim. It's really sticky and works perfectly with acrylic paint of course.

>>> nredfern@valornet.com 12/03/05 4:39 AM >>>
I'm doing a sort of mixed media painting and need some advice on
attaching things. I'm adding a recipe to the painting that I generated
on the computer. I tried several different kinds of paper (regular,
cardstock, tissue). Don't know what would be ideal and then how to
attach? And then should I paint something over it like varnish or...?
Also adding two photos of my parents that I scanned and copied onto
photo paper. Again - how should I attach and should I seal over with
something?
I'm very new at all this and help is very appreciated!

Nora