[teacherartexchange] First American Art - Online Exhibit

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 04 2005 - 11:50:18 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Here is a "new-to-me" online exhibit of First American Art - from
National Museum of American Indian.
http://www.nmai.si.edu/exhibitions/first_american_art/firstamericanart.html
This represents many cultures. It is a good source for images. Images
are not sorted out by culture - so you need to browse all sections.
From the collection of Charles and Valerie Diker, New York.

Enjoy,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department