Re: [teacherartexchange] another painting question

---------

bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Dec 04 2005 - 09:05:26 PST

We use acrylics and you can water them down. I use bulk-acrylic from Dick
Blick . I would guess that it would go on fine if there is not too much
medium used, maybe watering it down some. I would have to play with it
before I could give you a definite answer.

Ken

bicyclken@earthlink.net
http://room3art.com