Re: [teacherartexchange] Art therapy question

---------

From: Carol K. (chudrlik_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 04 2005 - 08:19:53 PST

Hi everyone. Linda, I agree with your whole post. It occurs to me
that the subject line "art therapy question" was misleading and I
just wanted to clarify that I was never intending to assume the
position of an art therapist. (I put that in the subject line
thinking that perhaps someone trained in art therapy was on this list
and would chime into the discussion).
Thanks again to everyone for your insights.
Carol