Re:[teacherartexchange] [SPAM] teacherartexchange digest: December 01, 2005

---------

From: Marybeth Bortzfield (zbort_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 03 2005 - 18:14:11 PST

> Dear Judy,

Thank you for the link to the National Portrait Gallery, it was of
particular interest to me
considering my father is the artist who painted the Neil Armstrong cover. I
was aware
of the Time Covers web-site where he has over 27 covers posted, but the NPG
site is new to me
and my father.

Marybeth Bortzfield
zbort@comcast.net