Re: [teacherartexchange] Woody's triplet watercolor

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 03 2005 - 15:16:31 PST

I started with a photo. Frani and I took the triplets
to the beach at Santa Monica when we were out there
for Disneyland's 50th anniversity. We hit the beach
late in the afternoon when the sun was low and served
as a back light. I've got a bunch of good shots to work
from. I love working with dramatic lighting. But the
most important thing is working with a subject you love.

Our grandkids are 800 miles away back in Kansas. I talked
to their mom this morning. Seems like the 1st graders were
ask to write down what they liked best about Christmas.
Tess did not give the usual answers, like gifts, trees
and santa. She wrote was, "What I like best about Christmas
is that I get to see my Grandma." Now that's a great
grand daughter.
                One Proud Poppie, Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque