Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] art supplies needed

From: JLC (jeanette_10_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 03 2005 - 04:41:58 PST

ok, all you artists out there in the metro detroit
I am volunteering for an after school program at a
Native American NON profit agency and they are in need
of acrylic paints and canvasses for the most part,
although we will take other good condition art
supplies too,
I cant afford to drive all over the place picking
these up but if you are willing to drop them off at my
place I can get them to the center then.
Please email me if you are willing to donate art
thanks alot and blessings be

Just $16.99/mo. or less.

To unsubscribe go to