[teacherartexchange] Another New Watercolor

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 02 2005 - 15:27:13 PST

I just finished my newest watercolor of the triplet
grandkids on the Beach in Santa Monica. At least I
think it's finished. Knowing when to stop is hard.
http://www.taospaint.com/Portfolio/November05/SantaMonicaBeach2005.72dpi.jpg
I'd welcome any critique or suggestions. I posted
pics of the painting at various stages on:
http://www.taospaint.com/Portfolio/November05/InProgress.html
I'm still trying to capture that feeling in Joaquin Sorolla's
paintings: http://www.taospaint.com/Joaquin/Sorolla.html
                                Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque