Re: [teacherartexchange] ala George Segal

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 01 2005 - 20:38:19 PST

Thanks all! You can actually see details of the girls making these on our
school website - http://www.usd492.org - it's under Classes: Art, 2nd hour.
I made slide shows because the girls were such fun to work with. You make
them using book tape - first layer is sticky side up, then 2 layers sticky
side down. Each sculpture weighs under 3 pounds when completed, yet they are
pretty solid.
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids