RE: [teacherartexchange] White sulphite paper...time to reorder

---------

bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Thu Dec 01 2005 - 16:34:14 PST

One of the best places to get a good drawing paper is at Molly Hawkins
House. It is on the Internet. I use the 115lb. paper from them. Very
good paper, good tooth and will erase well. Very inexpensive but good
quality, 500 shts. Highly recommend it.
bicyclken@earthlink.net

Ken Schwab
http://room3art.com