Re: [teacherartexchange] How to's for Plastic Tape Sculpture

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 01 2005 - 11:05:15 PST

Hey, I've seen these before. They are so cool!!!!
So what should the students wear when taping? Does it work out if
they wear just regular clothes? My school has a uniform policy...
would it be better to have the kids change into gym clothes?

I actually made a dressmaker's dummy using this method last year (with
duct tape.) It worked out really well!