[teacherartexchange] How to's for Plastic Tape Sculpture

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 01 2005 - 10:34:16 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

There is a link to the Arts and Activities lesson on this page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Kris-TapeFigures.htm

Once that article is no longer available, I will write up Kris's
lesson in lesson plan format. It is good to know that it takes about
three rolls of tape per figure. Kris got her tape FREE from a
packaging company. You might check in your area for a company that
just tosses out their end rolls.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department