Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] ala George Segal

From: Karen Chilman (kchilman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 01 2005 - 09:48:39 PST

what kind of armature?

>>> 12/01 10:28 AM >>>
        Fantastic sculptures, Your students should be proud.
I've never seen this done with tape. It must be so much
lighter than plaster. Years ago my students did it with
pariscraft. You need to right this up for national.
                        Kansas Rules, Woody

M. Austin wrote:
> I just uploaded my high school life-size George Segal sculptures on
> site :
> turned out VERY cool! I have a small class of 8 girls, which made
> project managable. I haven't posted anything new on my site for quite

> awhile, so thought I'd share. :-)
> ~Michal
> K-12 Kansas Art Teacher

	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM    87199-1703
of your artwork that soars."              from: "Art & Fear"
Woody's Watercolor Portfolio:
Newest Fantastic Triplet Pics:
Your Invite to Woody's Exhibit: