Re: [teacherartexchange] Color Theory Videos

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 01 2005 - 08:01:17 PST

yes, all the Behind the Scenes are great. We just got
the ones on Orchestra and the Julie Taymor one on
costumes (I think thats what it is about).

I use them in Middle School, and fast forward through
the little elementary section - the song and dance
routines.

Although I finally bought them all last year, this
summer I found three in a used bookstore for a buck each!