Re: [teacherartexchange] Clay Animation Questions

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 01 2005 - 07:58:04 PST

I don't think it was me, but I do a little clay
animation every year, with a still digital camera, I
also have a top/bottom light table intended for
photographing things for ebay. We build our sets to
fit between the top and bottom lights, and this has
really improved our lighting.

The only software I use us StopMotionPro, and it is
about $199. from Australia. Awesome and very very fast
email assistance as needed.