Re: [teacherartexchange] White sulphite paper...time to reorder

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 01 2005 - 07:53:42 PST

I am totally enthusiastic about Molly Hawkins papers,
particularly their watercolor paper. It is great for
everything, and cheap. There is no way I could afford
"real" watercolor paper. I'm enthusiastic and strongly
recommend ALL of their papers for classroom use, both
for quality and price. Their website is down today for
updating (I just checked), but their print catalog
includes samples of all their papers.