Re: [teacherartexchange] Clay Animation Questions(Kristina)

---------

From: Kristina (mhamster_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 01 2005 - 05:21:50 PST

--
I have a mac laptop...and this list is specific to Powerbooks, but lowendmac
has other lists that are more specific...like I also suscribe to their  swap
list , a great place to find parts and used equipment.
regards
Kristina
  --> AOL users, remove "mailto:"
For digest mode, email: <mailto:G-Books-digest@mail.maclaunch.com>