Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Clay Animation Questions(Kristina)

From: Kristina (mhamster_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 01 2005 - 05:21:50 PST

G-Books is sponsored by <> and...
I have a mac laptop...and this list is specific to Powerbooks, but lowendmac
has other lists that are more I also suscribe to their  swap
list , a great place to find parts and used equipment.
 Small Dog Electronics  | Refurbished Drives |
      Support Low End Mac <>
G-Books list info:      <>
  --> AOL users, remove "mailto:"
Send list messages to:  <>