Your confirmation is needed (ok 20359)

Date: Sun Dec 19 2004 - 18:34:28 PST

Your email address 'hm-aen@perseus.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
From: "QIOSIE" <qiosie@163.COM>
To: artsednet-request
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 10:37:32 +0800
From: "QIOSIE" <qiosie@163.COM>
Subject: re: ceramic cup
To: leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 10:37:32 +0800
Dear Sir/Madam,
We are a professional ceramic trade company with ISO9002,  which is located in Tangshan Hebei China, we are mainly in ceramic tiles, sanitary wares, daily-used porcelain. with over 10 years experience in manufacturing and exporting of ceramic products, we have built up reliable and strong connections with merchants from many countries, We export our products  to  Africa, Europe, East-south Asia, Middle East, United States , Singapore, Taiwan, Korea, France, Germany, Australia, etc. Now the foreign trade business is on the right track for a booming development.
Strict with quality control, competitive price, and good service help our products sell well in overseas markets. We hope that we can cooperate with more customers. Contact us at any time if you need!
Post Address : 609 Room,NO.101, Jianhua East Road, Tangshan, Hebei, China
Tel: 86-315-2728326 Fax:86-315-2728356
Email: qiosie@163.com
Website: http://www.sinoceramics.com
Welcome to Hong Yuan Ceramics Co., Ltd