Your confirmation is needed (ok 20359)

Date: Mon Dec 13 2004 - 02:20:22 PST

Your email address 'hm-aen@perseus.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
From: "mrs.koffi emilia" <mrs_emilia@latinmail.com>
To: artsednet-request
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 11:20:19 +0100 (CET)
# Mail sent to leave-artsednet-20359v was converted to these commands:
end
From: "mrs.koffi emilia" <mrs_emilia@latinmail.com>
To: mrs_emilia@latinmail.com <mrs_emilia@latinmail.com>
Subject: Good Day
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 11:20:19 +0100 (CET)
--latinmail.com_ltwebml03.localdomain_4ae108dddb5a26b1f989b4071b3bf577
Dear ,
Compliments of the day. I hope that this letter does not surprise you
because we have not met. However, I urge you to treat the information
which it contains with due and utmost attention. Apart from being
eternally grateful to you, I also assure that you shall be adequately
compensated.
My name is Mrs Mary Koffi. I am the wife of Mr.Vincent Koffi who
served as the chief security officer to president Kabah of Sierra
Leone. Unfortunately, my husband was killed During the over throw of
24th December 1997
I came to know of you in my search of a reliable person to handle a
very confidential business transaction, which involves the transfer of
a huge sum of $25,000,000.0( million US dollars) which was
deposited in a finance house ,the former president Tijan Kabah gave him=
 this
money for safe keeping when he got information that the militaries
were planning to over throw him(KABAH).Unfortunately,my husband was kil=
led
in that coup detract, and I am the only person who has all
the legal documents to claim this money.
My husband gave me all the legal documents that covers this fund
days before his death. I was waiting for things to cool down before
making my move but the recent crisis in my country has forced me
to make the move now.For now, i and my son is in refugee camp in Nigeri=
a.
Right now, the money is in a safe place.I am using this opportunity to
seek for your assistance to transfer this money into your account to be=
invested in your country. All you need to do is to forward to me an acc=
ount
where this money will be sent to so that I can send my son (MICHAEL)to =
come
over to your country for investment.
We don't have any business to cover-up, that is why we need your
assistance. If you agree to this proposal, we shall discuss on the
parcentage and I will also forward to you all the legal documents that
covers this fund for confirmation.Please reply with this email address:=
I awaits your quick response .
Yours faithfully,
Mrs Mary Koffi/ Michael son.
=A1S=E9 listo! Contrata el antivirus http://www.pandasoftware.es/tienda=
/?idpers=3D109&track=3D13920
--latinmail.com_ltwebml03.localdomain_4ae108dddb5a26b1f989b4071b3bf577--