Your confirmation is needed (ok 20359)

Date: Wed Dec 08 2004 - 22:07:42 PST

Your email address 'hm-aen@perseus.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
Date: 9 Dec 2004 01:22:53 -0000
To: artsednet-request
From: mordi247 <ut_lotto@walla.com>
Date: 9 Dec 2004 01:22:53 -0000
Subject: WINNING NOTIFICATION
From: mordi247 <ut_lotto@walla.com>
UNIVERSAL TRUST WORLDWIDE LOTTERY.
138 EDWARD STREET, 4TH FLOOR
BARINOR BUILDING
UK LONDON,ENGLAND
Ref: UT/941OY2/02
Batch: 12/25/DC34
9/12/2004
WINNING NOTIFICATION:
We happily announce to you the draw of the Euro - Afro AsianSweepstakeInternational programs held on the 1st of december 2004 in cairo Egypt.Your e-mail address attached to ticket number:
56475600545-288 with Serial number 5388/02 drew the lucky numbers:31-6-26-13-35-7, which subsequently won you the lottery in the 3rd category You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of US$2,500,00000
(Two million, five hundred Thousand,United States Dollars) in cash
credited to file  PC/9080118308/02. This is from a total cash prize of
US  $25Million dollars, shared amongst the first Fifty (50) lucky  winners in this
category.Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our
Europeanbooklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your
playcoupon.  Inview  of this, your US$2,500,000.00 (Two million, five
hundredthousand,UnitedStates Dollars) would be released to you by our
security firm  in Europe.
OurEuropean agent will immediately commence the process to
facilitatethe releaseof your funds as soon as you contact him. All participants were   lectedrandomly from World Wide Web site through computer draw
system and extracted fromover 100,000 companies. This promotion takes
place  annually. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your
winning  information confidential till your claims is processed and your money  remitted  to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize
This is part  of our precautionary measure to avoid  double claiming and unwarranted  abuse of this program by some unscrupulous elements.
To  file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent:
Mr Henry Cole
Email:  henry_cole@nyc.com
To avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please quote your reference/batch numbers in any
correspondences withus or our designated agent. Congratulations once more from all membersand
staffs of this program.
Thank you for being part of our promotional lottery program.
Sincerely,
SIR H.J.PONFAUNIVERSAL TRUST WORLDWIDE LOTTERY Coordinator.
EMAIL:  henry_cole@nyc.com
Mail sent from WebMail service at \n- http://boyscoutsofamerica.info