Re: modeling clay fixative??

---------

From: Rick Larson (jrlarson51_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 07 2004 - 16:18:15 PST

Re: modeling clay fixative??Kathleen, I inherited a bunch of this. It will still work with a little heat. I had my 6ths keep working it in their hands, and eventually it became more pliable. I think there was a thread about this a few years back- I think someone even suggested microwaving it to soften. Try at home first. My plasticene is rock hard, but we still use it for molds.
Betsy

    You know that non drying modeling clay that comes in sticks that the schools like to buy? Well, can you put something on it to preserve students' work (to make it hard/non moveable)? Thank you.
     ~ Kathleen

---