Do It Yourself Scrapbooking website quilled snowflake instructions and pictures :)

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 07 2004 - 13:35:14 PST

Hi All, I googled "quilled snowflakes" and found this site, with instructions and pictures. I never thought of doing them this way.
Beautiful !!!

 http://www.diynet.com/diy/cr_scrapbooking/article/0,2025,DIY_13776_3065045,00.html

fabulous variety !!! Artist Deb Mackes
http://www.naqg.org/Gallery/faNov03.html

Someone actually is selling these on ebay !!!
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=75573&item=8147313230&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=57197&item=8150294817&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW#ebayphotohosting

This site has a different take on quilled flakes. More twisted and 3-d .
http://www.creativeartworks.cc/i_3440.html

More pictures
http://home.rconnect.com/~servants/HCauction2/individual/108MPHsnowflakes1.htm

http://www.yvonneshome.com/holiday.htm

kit for sale nice examples
http://www.creativepapercrafts.com/detail.asp?Product_ID=Q1004

this page has different shapes drawn thatyou can put together
http://www.hercraftideas.com/crafts/paper/quill.shtml

Hope this helps,
Christine Besack :)

---