Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Do It Yourself Scrapbooking website quilled snowflake instructions and pictures :)

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 07 2004 - 13:35:14 PST

Hi All, I googled "quilled snowflakes" and found this site, with instructions and pictures. I never thought of doing them this way.
Beautiful !!!,2025,DIY_13776_3065045,00.html

fabulous variety !!! Artist Deb Mackes

Someone actually is selling these on ebay !!!

This site has a different take on quilled flakes. More twisted and 3-d .

More pictures

kit for sale nice examples

this page has different shapes drawn thatyou can put together

Hope this helps,
Christine Besack :)