Student moving to America

---------

From: Grant headquarters (jggrant_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 07 2004 - 12:16:58 PST

Hi everyone,
One of my grade six students is relocating with her family to Atlanta,
Georgia, in the new year. As she would have graduated from our school at
that time (we finish our year in just two weeks, yippee!) but will be half
way through the year in her new school, she wants to know if she should
take some of her work with her to show her teacher. Could someone let me
know what you think, please?

Gina
Melbourne, Australia

---