RE: Paint mixin

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 07 2004 - 10:36:42 PST

I love container lids. My favorites for kids are yogurt lids - about 3
" in diameter. Those lids are also my personal favorite for beadwork.

I don't like the lids, tho, that have more than one level on the inside.
Stuff gets caught in the inner rim.

Jan

I had students use the tops of containers. We had all varieties of
carton sizes.
I discouraged using the top of ice cream containers as the are so big
that the kids would mix tons of paint
Gelato

---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu