Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Quality Lesson Plan - Chinese Scroll Painting - Interdisciplinary MS

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 07 2004 - 05:29:35 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

This plan is designed for middle school students -
interdisciplinary with social studies. China is part
of the middle school social studies curriculum (in
many states).
Art of the Orient: Chinese Scroll Painting
pdf file - lesson by Lori Langsner.
Lesson Summary:

A Look at Chinese Painting- Metropolitan Museum of

I will be linking this lesson up to my China Resources
page....but save it now it it interests you (I am
behind on link updates).

I found this lesson on Teachers Network (site posted
to ArtsEDucators list yesterday)

Judy Decker

Do You Yahoo!?