Quality Lesson Plan - Chinese Scroll Painting - Interdisciplinary MS

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 07 2004 - 05:29:35 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

This plan is designed for middle school students -
interdisciplinary with social studies. China is part
of the middle school social studies curriculum (in
many states).
Art of the Orient: Chinese Scroll Painting
http://www.teachersnetwork.org/impactii/profiles01_02/Langsner.pdf
pdf file - lesson by Lori Langsner.
Lesson Summary:
http://www.teachersnetwork.org/impactii/profiles01_02/langsner.htm

A Look at Chinese Painting- Metropolitan Museum of
Art:
http://www.metmuseum.org/explore/chinese/html_pages/index.htm

I will be linking this lesson up to my China Resources
page....but save it now it it interests you (I am
behind on link updates).

I found this lesson on Teachers Network (site posted
to ArtsEDucators list yesterday)
http://www.teachersnetwork.org/lessonplans/lessonplans_arts.htm

Regards,

Judy Decker