Davis print set on ebay a great deal :)

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 07 2004 - 04:36:35 PST

Hi All,

Another Great set of prints up for auction on ebay. (Worth $185.00)
They are a great selection of images.
I bought two sets for school. The prints were put out by Davis for the
A World of Images & Art: Images and Ideas series.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=52559&item=5541264823&rd=1

Not my auction, but hoping other art teachers can use a good deal. I would not get these on my budget they would probably be the first thing cut by administration !
hope this helps, Christine Besack :)

---