Re: The Da Vinci Code/Kite Runner

---------

From: Kevan Nitzberg (knitzber_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 07 2004 - 04:15:17 PST

The author of Kite Runner is Khaled Hosseini. It is a powerful book.
We read it in our SEED Class (diversity training course that is offered
through my district).

I highly recommend it although you will need a strong constitution to
get through some of the day to day horror experienced by the characters
in the book as the tale reveals the protagonist's childhood growing up
in Afghanistan.

Kevan

---