Re: MSNBC - Decoding 'The Da Vinci Code'

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (smiller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 12:26:08 PST

It's a fasinating thriller and as it builds suspense it slowly reveals
"secrets" about DiVinci etc. that are so intriging and well done you
want to believe them. I loved it.

>>> Occasm@aol.com 12/04/2004 9:04:40 AM >>>
 I have to ask since I"m probably one of the few on this list who
haven't
read this book. Is it good? I at first thought it was non-fiction, but
now I've
have heard it not. What's the deal with this book?

Michael Sacco

---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu
---