Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: Art - Culture - Histroy of Iran - Web site

From: Leslie Miller (zandeerae_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 11:31:17 PST

Thank you for this. I spent almost three lovely years in Iran in the mid
sixties. I have always wanted to go back. It was an amazing feeling walking
around at Persepolis (Tahkte Jamshid), on the very stones ,that Darius and
Cyrus and Xerxes, and Alexander trod. I lived in Mashad, up near the
Russo-Afghani border. Probably the most beautiful place I've been (except
for Mont St. Michel in November '66). I do know it had the best food I've
ever eaten!

How your site brings back memories.

Framingham, MA

Iran Chamber Society

"'Iran Chamber Society' is the most well organized and
comprehensive online source of information on
Iranian/Persian history, art and culture"