RE: Art - Culture - Histroy of Iran - Web site

---------

From: Leslie Miller (zandeerae_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 11:31:17 PST

Judy,
Thank you for this. I spent almost three lovely years in Iran in the mid
sixties. I have always wanted to go back. It was an amazing feeling walking
around at Persepolis (Tahkte Jamshid), on the very stones ,that Darius and
Cyrus and Xerxes, and Alexander trod. I lived in Mashad, up near the
Russo-Afghani border. Probably the most beautiful place I've been (except
for Mont St. Michel in November '66). I do know it had the best food I've
ever eaten!

How your site brings back memories.

Leslie
Framingham, MA

Iran Chamber Society
http://www.iranchamber.com/

"'Iran Chamber Society' is the most well organized and
comprehensive online source of information on
Iranian/Persian history, art and culture"

---