Re: 'The Da Vinci Code'

---------

From: Cathy Gaul (allgaul_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 11:05:01 PST

Formula? Oh yes! Read Angels and Demons. You will see the formula followed
exactly. This book came before DaVinci code.
I did like his other ones- Digital Fortress and especially Deception Point.
But still the bad writing and formula don't seem to keep Dan Brown off the
best seller list and raking in the big bucks!
That being said, I still had fun reading them!

---