Re: what to mix paint on - another use for fingerpaint paper

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 08:03:31 PST

Greetings Pam,

It is good to see you on Getty ArtsEdNet. I haven't
been posting much to the World Teacher's list...Now I
can say "Hello" to you here, too.

Most of my ideas have been posted already....but I
also cut up finger paint paper....and tossed at the
end of class period. My students were given one
plastic coated paper plate per unit... Once they used
that they could use Wax paper and/or the cut up finger
paint paper.

Paper plates and wax paper were donated.... so that
didn't come out of my budget.

Regards,

Judy Decker