Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Art - Culture - Histroy of Iran - Web site

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 06:31:58 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Here is a site to share with social studies:

Iran Chamber Society

"'Iran Chamber Society' is the most well organized and
comprehensive online source of information on
Iranian/Persian history, art and culture"

I checked out an exhibit for Persian rugs that was
very nice. You can not save the larger images to file
- but could link to it in a PowerPoint.

This site was posted to Net Gold list by Linda Bee.
A link will be provided on my World Culture page and
Ancient Civilizations page.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources