Eat More EGGS!!!

---------

From: LaDonna Dixon (ldixon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 05:59:48 PST

I use many things...but... EGG CARTONS are great! Students bring them in
and we are recycling too!
Merry Ho Ho!
LD

LaDonna Dixon, NBCT
Visual Arts Teacher
Round Top Elementary
803-691-8676 x. 3304

" You cannot do a kindness too soon,
   for you never know how soon it will
   be too late."
                        Ralph Waldo Emerson

>>> eheisey@columbus.rr.com 12/6/2004 7:03:56 AM >>>

We use the 5x8 foam pizza trays from the cafeteria. We buy them by the

sleeve. We use masking tape to hinge two together, which opens to make

two concave areas on which to mix. Acrylics rarely drip down from the
lid onto the lower piece. Between classes these are shut, placed in a
plastic bag with a damp paper towel, and last for weeks with fresh
acrylic.
Beth

---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu