RE: what to mix paint on

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 04:17:41 PST

sometimes I just use cheap foil ($1 store) roll it down the table and put
lines of paint on it - most of the time paper plates - but have started
using the slick pages....

I buy parchment paper by the box from the cafeteria (1000 sheets) for
personal use - they are like wax paper - I am going to try those next...
they are pretty big and can be cut down for the kids -

Ellen

---