Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: what to mix paint on

From: Peggy (prich4_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 05 2004 - 21:00:08 PST

I've used waxed paper- throw it away at the end of class- no washing! Also,
I read somewhere, maybe on this list, to use magazine pages (the slick type)

I use this with the little ones (k-4) It is easy for me to clean up. I
don't know about you, but I have an endless supply of catalogs. I just cut
the catalog down the middle. I keep a drawer full for the students to use
to mix paint. They hold up pretty well.

I don't feel guilty about throwing them away, and am recycling to boot!