Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

AEN: Favourite Books

From: Vicki Leishman (vicki_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 05 2004 - 19:39:26 PST

Whilst we (some of us) are on the topic of books here is a link to a recent
survey by the ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) of Australia's
favourite 100 hundred books. 'The Da Vinci Code' tied for 9th place along
with 'Catch 22' - I know which book will still be around in 20 years time!!

My all time favourite is 'The Magician's Nephew' (The Narnia Chronicles) by
C.S. Lewis. It was this series that made me fall in love with reading as a

Perth, Western Australia