AEN: Favourite Books

---------

From: Vicki Leishman (vicki_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 05 2004 - 19:39:26 PST

Whilst we (some of us) are on the topic of books here is a link to a recent
survey by the ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) of Australia's
favourite 100 hundred books. 'The Da Vinci Code' tied for 9th place along
with 'Catch 22' - I know which book will still be around in 20 years time!!

http://abc.net.au/myfavouritebook/top10/100.htm

My all time favourite is 'The Magician's Nephew' (The Narnia Chronicles) by
C.S. Lewis. It was this series that made me fall in love with reading as a
child.

Vicki
Perth, Western Australia

---