Re: MSNBC - Decoding 'The Da Vinci Code'

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 04 2004 - 20:07:18 PST

FYI We saw National Treasure last week and it was OK but not tops. It is
kind of like an Indiana Jones type movie. If you like Nicholas Cage, you
will probably like it. If not, stay home. The story line was OK but they
took the plot too far and it became somewhat unbelievable. Of course, it
didn't help that the movie theater was at the freezing point. We did get
some free passes out of it and will plan on seeing Polar Express with them:)
Judy Nagel
jdnag@elknet.net