Re: MSNBC - Decoding 'The Da Vinci Code'

---------

From: jane mary (mjart49_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 04 2004 - 18:00:20 PST

I can't wait to see the movie. It is supposed to come out this summer. I loved the book too. All of Dan Brown books are good reads. Fast and they keep you on the edge of your seat wondering what is going to happen next. I like them because they make you question things.

What is National Treasure? I have not heard of that.

MJHadley