Re: My Julie post was an "oops"

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 04 2004 - 16:30:33 PST

Ooops... Didn't proof that one at all... I was gone
all day and came home to lots of emails to answer...

Julie's message was supposed to be off list...my
apologies... but anyone who read it will clearly see
that the typos have now been corrected so the post
makes sense.... My fingers didn't type what I wanted
them to.

Judy

--- Judith Decker <jdecker4art@yahoo.com> wrote:

Thanks Julie

I will let you know... All of the postcards have now
been claimed. I have assorted laminated visuals I
will be offering - for postage cost and a few dollars
for my time.

Judy