Re: altered books impetus-pretty basic question

---------

karalee_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Dec 04 2004 - 07:17:06 PST

i have my high school students use old books for their sketchbooks. they lose the fear of the "blank canvas." i find they are less afraid to lay down a mark and experiment. seems to be working quite well. i will try and post a few examples on my website in the near future.

-karalee
www.karaleeserra.com