Anyone interested in cultural prints?

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 03 2004 - 13:17:46 PST

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Right now I am just collecting names of members
interested in cultural prints/visuals. I do not have
piles sorted out yet to tell you what all is included.
I want to know if anyone is intereested before I spend
hours making special package deals - sorting for the
best. It would cost way too much postage to send
everything I have to anyone. Here is what I have:

Ancient Egypt
Middle East
Greek/Roman
Pre-Columbian
Mexican Folk Art
Molas
Africa
Native American
Japan and China

Only reply if you are willing to pay postage and a
couple dollars more for the materials. I am not giving
any of this away for totally for free. Whatever is not
claimed I will donate to the Lima City Schools.

I will sort through this later. Reply to me OFF LIST
with your culture(s) of interest.

I do have a wonderful Mexican art timeline that cost
me over $70.00 (large posters). See Crystal
Productions catalog to get description of that. If it
interests you make an offer.

Regards,

Judy Decker