Prayers for Barb - Grant Reser - Barb's son

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 02 2004 - 09:38:21 PST

Dear ArtsEdNet Members,

Barb we are all thinking about you and your great
loss.

I owe you -- and the list a big apology. I thought you
were a member of Arts Educators list. I had not
notified ArtsEdNet List.

I have a hard time remembering who is a member of what
list.

Dear List members....Barb lost her son Grant. He put
up a good fight but passed away from cancer. I had
given the other list updates on Grant from time to
time - but not this list. I know this list would have
prayed for what was best for Grant, too. I knew from
Barb's descriptions that he would have hard time
beating this last ordeal. Thanksgiving each year will
be a very rough time for Barb -- we will all be here
for her.

Love and prayers to you Barb,

Judy Decker