Grant Reser

---------

From: Barbara Reser (breser1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 02 2004 - 09:21:47 PST

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR CONCERN FOR MY SON, GRANT. TEACHING ART AND DOING MY OWN ARTWORK WAS (AND WILL BE) GOOD THERAPY. WHEN I TOLD HIM THAT I'D GIVE UP MY TEACHING TO HELP HIM, HE PREFERRED THAT I KEEP GOING WITH THIS HOME-BASED BUSINESS. IT WAS A SCHEDULING NIGHTMARE, BUT I KNEW IT WAS WHAT GRANT WANTED.

There were articles about him in the Kansas City Star, the University of Kansas Daily Kansan, and the Topeka Capital-Journal.

THANKS A MILLION, Barb Reser ( www.arteducationstudio.com )

---